We usually update our stock every 2 to 3 weeks.
1) All payments to be made to Liverpool Medals Ltd. Due to the cost and difficulty of US and Canadian customers obtaining Sterling drafts, we will accept dollar bank drafts; No personal cheques please, conversion charges of £8 per cheque and commission must be allowed for. Credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Solo, Visa Debit/Electron Maestro/Switch) are most welcome and much more economical and convenient.
2) Payment by Interbank Transfer (telegraphic). Our bank charges us £12 for handling incoming payments please add this amount when making payment. Our bank details are available on request.
We cannot be held responsible for any exchange rate move and any refunds will be in sterling or equivalent at the time of the refund payment.
3) All goods sold on a first come first served basis, payment to be sent on confirmation of order. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
4) Postage will now be charged on all orders. U.K. postage is from £10, registered fully insured, or from £3.50 recorded at buyer’s risk. Overseas charged by weight, from £12.00 fully insured (U.S.A. and Canada now Fedex 48 hours delivery from £22). Although every effort will be made to despatch your order promptly please allow up to 21 days for delivery due to customs clearance.
5) All items are sold as genuine and original unless stated otherwise. Any item subsequently proven to be fake, renamed or not entitled to bars supplied with the medal, may be returned and payment will be refunded or credited within 28 days of receipt. Any item purchased must be returned with in 7 days of receipt if not entirely satisfied (21 days overseas). If returning goods from outside of the European Community always ask for posting instructions before sending.
6) Cancellation Policy, any item that has been ordered and paid for may be cancelled and a full refund made prior to the item being marked as despatched, otherwise items may be returned as per No. 5 found above.
7) Liverpool Medals Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
All our prices include VAT
This is normally Margin Scheme or Global Scheme as indicated on our invoices. For Overseas & Business customers, the output tax cannot be reclaimed in any way.
Our Registered VAT number is: 325 9246 49
We will hold any item provided payments are made over approximately three months.
LIVERPOOL MEDAL COMPANY LTD.
1, THE CAUSEWAY, ALTRINCHAM, CHESHIRE, WA14 1DE, UK
Tel: 0161 763 4610 / 4612 Fax: 0161 763 4612
International Tel: 0044161 763 4610 /4612 Fax 0044161 763 4612
USA Tel: 0144161 763 4610
Members of: Orders & Medals Research Society; Orders & Medals Society of America; BDOS (German Society); SSP (Swiss Society); Ex Sotheby’s Internet Associate